Occupational Health and Safety Policy
The Dewpoint Group is committed to promoting the health and safety of
its employees and subcontractors. We are committed to providing a
safe, risk free, work environment to ensure prevention of injury and
illness through a process of continual improvement.
The key OH&S targets for each Project are to:
- Eliminate major safety incidents and hazards in the workplace.
- Achieve zero number of environmental non-compliances.
- Meet all contractual and statutory OHS requirements within the established constraints.
- Create a culture of zero tolerance to injury and inappropriate safety behaviour.
These targets will be met by:
- Identifying and complying with all legislative, regulatory and contractual OH&S requirements.
- Producing a framework (with regular review & improvement)
via the company Safety Plan for the implementation of control processes
to satisfy OH&S objectives and establish best-practice safety
- Continually managing, consulting with and training all employees
and subcontractors in all aspects of the occupational health and safety