The Dewpoint Group is committed to ensure that each employee is
covered by the following work based occupational rehabilitation policy:
- The Dewpoint Group will actively work to prevent injury and
illness through the provision of a safe and healthy working environment.
- The Dewpoint Group will ensure that where necessary, the
occupational rehabilitation process is commenced as soon as possible
after an injury, in a manner consistent with the medical advice given.
- The Dewpoint Group will ensure that return to work by an injured
employee takes place as soon as medically safe and that this becomes a
normal practice and expectation.
- Wherever possible, the Dewpoint Group will provide selected
alternative duties/employment for an injured employee, as an integral
part of the rehabilitation process and with due consideration for any
- The Dewpoint Group will consult with employees and their
representatives on any matters arising out of the rehabilitation
- The Dewpoint Group will ensure that participation in a
rehabilitation programme will not prove prejudicial to an injured